the Greene Tract ?

  At a recent town council meeting the “Greene Tract” was discussed as the
‘last large undeveloped tract of land in Chapel Hill’ (around 160 acres) --
is anyone out there familiar with it?  As best I could tell it lies
somewhere between Homestead and Eubanks Rd., north end of Chapel Hill, close
to me though I’ve never heard of it. Anybody know if it is decent birding
territory, or how to get to it and where to park?  I believe it would fall
in area #5 of our count circle if someone doing that section is familiar
with it.
  Thanks for any info...if I don’t hear from anyone I’ll check with City
Hall in a few days for info.

**Rob Gluck
  Chapel Hill
  thrush@hotmail.com