HBSP on 9-27

Hi Carolinabirders,
	This afternoon I met Bob Maxwell at HBSP for a few hours of birding.  At
the causeway we were joined by local birder Margaret Pacileo.  We did the
causeway both sides at low tide and then the Kerrigan Trail and Mullet Pond
overlook and half of the carriage path. One outstanding bird was id'd by
Bob, I didn't have as long a look but am inclined to agree. 43 species

Pied-billed Grebe-2
Double-crested Cormorant-1
Great Blue Heron-2
Great Egret-3
Snowy Egret-5
Little Blue Heron-1 adult
Tricolored Heron-3
Green Heron-1
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron-1 immature
White Ibis-4
Wood Stork-19
Blue-winged Teal-2
Turkey Vulture-2
Osprey-4
Clapper Rail-3
Black-bellied Plover-3 including one juvenile
Semipalmated Plover-4
Lesser yellowlegs-1
Willet-4
Ruddy Turnstone-1
Least Sandpiper-4
Laughing Gull-2
Caspian Tern-3
Forster's Tern-1
Mourning Dove-2
Hummingbird sp-1
YELLOW-BELLIED FLYCATCHER-1 new bird for the park
Tree Swallow-150
Barn Swallow-1
Blue Jay-3
Carolina Wren-4
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher-1 heard only
Gray Catbird-2
N. Mockingbird-3
Brown Thrasher-2
White-eyed Vireo-3
Red-eyed Vireo-1
Black-throated Blue Warbler-1 male
Yellow-throated Warbler-2 Bob had these before I arrived
Black and White Warbler-2
N. Cardinal-4
Boat-tailed Grackle-1
Common Grackle-2