More Outer Banks migrants

	Yesterday there were a few migrants around, although the action was not as
hot as on Weds. My best birds were a Rose-breasted Grosbeak, a Scarlet
Tanager, and two empidonax flycatchers including one which was calling and I
believe was a Least. It looked round-headed with a bold, complete eye-ring
and the call notes sounded like "wheet" or "pweet." I did manage to record
it calling. I also had a good assortment of warblers but no "good ones."
Also had a few Indigo Buntings and Blue Grosbeaks as well as a Savannah
Sparrow and my first Junco of the season.
	It's looking pretty good for the weekend!
	Jeff Lewis - Manteo