Rolling View wedding!

Hi C-birders,

As lots of you know, I got hitched yesterday at Rolling View SRA. I was a
little distracted, and so didn't get around to looking for migrant
landbirds. On the other hand Norm Budnitz spotted a Bald Eagle flying
overhead after the ceremony ended. We spotted it, or perhaps another, not
much later, and also got to watch as an Osprey splashed down into the
water after some fishy target. And Randy Emmitt spotted a Mourning Cloak
butterfly, too. Only other bird spotted was a fly-by DC Cormorant, though
my 9-year-old neice marveled at the big poops of the Great Blue Herons on
the beach...

Good birding!

Now, off to western Virginia for the honeymoon, with hopes for the cold
front bringing lots of migrants down...

Josh

Joshua S. Rose
Duke University