Need help IDing birds in digital photos

I've posted 24 bird photos that I've taken over the past six months at:

www.reallyusefulpage.com/edp/__WebGallery/FrameSet.htm

It is an online example for a magazine article on creating Web pages that
I'm writing. I would greatly appreciate a confirmation of the bird names
I've used. A couple of them I have not ID'd. All photos are from birds here
in NC, except the pelicans, cormorants, and the tern, which were taken in
San Diego.

BTW, most of these birds have been found due to information that I have
gathered on this list! In particular, I'd like to thank Will Cook who showed
me the home the herons. I probably spent 40 hours watching this year's
herons learn to fly at the Butner heronry. The close-up shots of herons are
from a heron that was often found at Duke Gardens this past year.

For the curious type, I took all of these photos with a Canon 300mm Image
Stabilized lens and a 1.4x or 2.0x tele-extender, and a Canon D30 digital
camera, which were usually mounted on a very heavy tripod.

Its good to be back on the list. Thanks for your help...

---
Gregory Georges
Really Useful Content, Inc.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
www.reallyusefulpage.com

Author of Digital Camera Solutions &
50 Digital Photo Techniques
Contributing Writer to eDigitalPhoto magazine