Wild Birds Unlimited Info (fwd)

Hi C-birders,

Received the below from a WBU fan who is not on Carolinabirds, thought I
should share it with the list.

Cold front is on the way. Airlie and I are heading up to Massachusetts
for the weekend, but folks who are staying in town should watch their
local bodies of water; judging by the Triangle Bird Checklist
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/
it's about time for loons, grebes, gulls, and coots to start appearing on
inland lakes and rivers. We're reaching the end of the season for inland
shorebirds, so this front might be our last chance to catch some of those
at your local sod farm or mud flat. Also might be the last big movement
of non-Hermit thrushes and non-wintering warblers, as well as bringing in
plenty of sparrows.

Good birding,

Josh

Joshua S. Rose