From: "Keith E. Camburn" <camburn@earthlink.net>
To: carolinabirds@duke.edu
Subject: Sprague's Pipit
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:28:46 -0800

Brad Carlson just called me (noon on Sunday) on his cellular telephone and
asked me to post a NC Sprague's Pipit sighting.  He is currently on his way
to the mud flats at Hatteras Point to see a Sprague's Pipit found today and
being viewed by John and Paula Wright.

Keith Camburn

4435 Huntington Drive

Gastonia, NC 28046