Fork-tailed Flycatcher picture

Hi all,
    I was able to get a few pictures of the Fork-tailed this afternoon about
a mile and a half south of the Nags Head Comfort Inn (headquarters for WOW)
along old South Nags Head Rd. If you would like to see a small jpeg (21kb)
picture of it, drop me a note and I'll send it to you. My web site is down,
so I can't post it there. Hopefully Russ can get one up on the CBC site. The
bird left the area heading north about 4:30 and I was not able to relocate
it.
Eric

Eric & Celia Dean
112 Armstrong Dr