Selasphorus hummingbird in Orange Co NC

I've had a Selasphorus hummingbird (immature female I think) visiting my
yard in Orange Co NC since 6 Nov.  Its visits are so widely spaced and
so brief that I didn't have a chance to study it carefully enough to
confirm the identification until this weekend.  A Selasphorus also
appeared in Ginger Travis's yard (about 1/2 mile away as the hummingbird
flies) and her neighbors at about the same time or a few days before.
We think that we may be sharing one bird that is traplining the
neighborhood, especially since her bird is also seen infrequently.

If you'd like to see this bird, email me and I'll provide directions.
Expect to wait up to an hour or two for each brief view.

--
Kent Fiala
near Chapel Hill, NC