Western Grebe?

Today around noon I played hooky from work (I had an important errand to
run) and looked for the Western Grebe.  I birded for nearly an hour with
Jeremy and only had brief looks at a bird larger than the 6 horned Grebes
swimming nearby.  I had spotted a loon earlier and perhaps this was the same
bird.  I would like a better to be more definite.  the most surprising
moment was hearing the loon vocalize not once but twice (I thought of you
Karen Bearden).  Hopefully the Western Grebe will be spotted again so I can
run more errands.
This is my new address.

Edith Tatum
Durham