Snowy Owl still present 11/28

Here are two messages that bounced to me (carolinabirds-
owner@duke.edu) because of a formatting problem (Sam's message) or sending
from a different e-mail address (Bob's):

From: Samwilm@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:25:34 EST
Subject: Snowy still present 28 Nov
To: carolinabirds@duke.edu

The Snowy Owl was seen this morning between 7:30 and 8:10 approximately 2
miles south of the most southern point where 4x4 vehicles can drive at Ft.
Fisher.  The bird was perched on the top of the primary dune.  The bird was
seen well and Greg Massey was able to obtain some very good video recordings
of the bird.  The bird did fly to the south around 8:10am.  Without a 4x4
vehicle be prepared for a very long walk.

Sam Cooper
Wilmington, NC