magnificent frigatebird and golden eagle at Capers Island SC

While Camping at Capers Island (between Charleston and Georgetown SC) from
11/21 - 11/27 I saw a mature golden eagle flying over the southside
impoundments heading for an adjacent grasslands/dune environment. I got a
great look in 15X binocs and there was no evidence of white on the inside of
the wings that would have been characteristic of an immature Bald eagle. It
had the upsept wingtip of an eagle, was all dark and was huge! with each wing
feather clearly and seperately defined.

On the same trip, on 11/26 at around 5:00 pm, a  female magnificent
frigatebird (!) flew 8 feet over our heads southward as we stared in awe from
the oceanside beach. Definite black head and white throat. Beautiful. Feel
free to email for more specifics.

Aaron Zaretsky