Radio/cell communication for Snowy Owl on Saturday?

It appears that several groups of birders from the Raleigh area will search
for the Snowy Owl Saturday.  I will have a cell phone and FRS radios with
me tomorrow and wanted to provide the FRS channel I will monitor as well as
my cell number.  If anyone finds the owl before we make it down to the spit
could you give me a call with the approximate location?  This way I can
guide the groups to the right area.  I will monitor FRS channel 2 and will
be available to trade news on the bird beginning around 9am tomorrow.  My
cell number is 919.810.7307.  Reciprocally, if you are coming down and
would like a status on the search or location of the owl, feel free to call
on FRS 2 or the cell.  Also any news on the location of the Glacous Gull
would be welcome!

Best,
Steve Shultz
Cary, NC