Correction to Wake Audubon Calendar

Earlier this week I posted a number of Wake Audubon activities for December.
Please note the following date is incorrect - Anderson Point Avian Adventures is
the same date as the Christmas Bird Count, December 15, not December 1 as posted.
We will have the Bagels & Birding walk December 1 on the Buckeye Greenway Trail as
posted.

Thanks and I'm sorry for the error.