Jordan Lake

Hi all,

Went out this morning for a brief spot of birding.  Nothing special
out and about at Jordan Lake, although birds in general were very
plentiful.  I looked around the Farrington boat ramps but was unable
to relocate the Orange-crowned warbler Jeff Pippen found.  Gulls
near Ebenezer Pt. were all Ring-billeds except for a solitary
Bonaparte's joining them.  I stopped by White Oak Creek on my
way home to look for Red-headed woodpeckers and found several.
Despite the lack of variety, the cameo appearance of Fall weather
and plentiful birds overall made for a very pleasant morning's birding.

Happy Birding!

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash