SC Orange-billed Hummers

HI . . .

I just got a report of not one but two "hummingbirds with
reddish-orange bills, one bird larger than the other" both coming to
a feeder near Columbia SC. I'll be going to band them either Tuesday
or Wednesday this week.

I'd like to poll the CarolinaBirds list in advance about your guesses
on what species they will turn out to be.  :-)

Only two votes person please (one for each bird). Winner gets to
strut and crow like a jungle fowl.

Best wishes,

BILL
--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.