Greater White-fronted Goose

Hello All--

A little while ago a juvenile White-fronted Goose showed up at the edge of
my yard /lake with a group of  Canadas.  Given the warm weather and
abundance of goose fodder in Whispering Pines, I suspect it will be here a
good while.  It was associating with a group that I would say, from their
behavior, are not local resident geese.  They were not a shy group but no
where near as bold as the year round residents.

Let me know if anybody (other than the Tyndalls  :)  ) is interested in
coming to see this bird.  I will certainly be keeping track of it.

Susan Campbell
Whispering Pines, NC