Re: CBC Precautions

Please don't post any followups of this thread to Carolinabirds, unless
the content of the message relates directly to birds or birding in the
Carolinas.  Topics such as hunting, cats, politics, and general
conservation issues that may have some peripheral relation to birds are
better discussed elsewhere, so Carolinabirds can keep its focus.
There are thousands of more appropriate e-mail groups and newsgroups for
these topics - please use them.  In this case, I suggest followups go to

Carolinabirds info: http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/cbirds.html

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu