CBC Web Site/Nag's Head Meeting/Hummer photos

Visit the Carolina Bird Club web site (http://www.carolinabirdclub.org) to :

- Find out the latest on the Nag's Head, NC winter meeting (Jan 25-27, 2002).
 Meeting registration forms are available in PDF format.
- See Wayne Irvin's fantastic photo of the Broad-tailed Hummingbird near
Gibsonville, NC at the bottom of our main page.
- See some in-hand photos of the same Broad-tail Hummingbird, courtesy of
Susan Campbell.
- Calliope and Black-chinned photos are available for viewing on our Birds
Under Consideration page, accessed from our Records Committee page.
- Download the latest Christmas Bird Count information (in PDF format)!

Let me know if you have problems accessing any of the information!

Russ Tyndall
CBC Web Site Editor
www.carolinabirdclub.org