ACE Basin CBC

There have been several different dates posted  for the ACE Basin CBC.  I
talked to David Chamberlain, one of the compilers.  The actual date is Dec.
30 and the meeting place is the Hess Sta. at the intersection of Hwy. 17S
and Hwy. 64 in Jacksonboro, SC at 7AM.  David reminded me that the way to
remember the correct date is that it is always the Sunday after Christmas.
It's always a Sunday because of hunting.  If you want to contact him.  His
phone # is 843-884-0019.  We could use some help.  There are some beautiful
territories with lots of nice birds.

Ann Shahid
Charleston, SC
shahidrad@home.com