Alligator River NWR CBC

Hi folks!
	We still need help here in Dare County with the upcoming Alligator River
NWR Christmas Count! If interested please let me know as soon as possible as
count day is this coming Sunday the 16th! It promises to be a very
interesting count with possible birds including Rough-legged Hawk, both
Eagles, Short-eared and Long-eared Owls and lingering passerines (like the
Great-crested Flycatcher that was reported over the weekend)! This is the
first-ever CBC here and with the strange fall we're having there is no
telling what we may find! Thanks!
	Jeff Lewis - Manteo, NC (252) 473-1086