Re: LeGrand & Lynch

I also enjoyed reading the article in "North Carolina Afield", and since Norm
brought it up, thought I'de also mention that John and Paula Wright and Eric
and Celia Dean, who volunteer as NC Nature Conservancy field trip leaders,
are also in this same issue, in the "Volunteers" section appropriately titled
"For the Birds..."
Shelley Theye