Re: snow feeding

Best bird thus far this morning was a pileated woodpecker.  He was just peeking
around trees and foraging, but not at suet feeders.  Also seeing increased
numbers of pine warblers, purple finches, goldfinch, fox sparrows in addition to
winter regulars.

Marsha Stephens
North Chatham County
stephens@mail.fpg.unc.edu