Re: Time for a new list!

At 11:59 AM 01/03/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I would be interested in what other Carolinabirders
>tallyed on their year lists.
>
>>From icy Summerville,SC
>Steve Compton
>
>PS- birding in the snow on a SC Christmas
>count yesterday at Huntington Beach,SP
>was a first for me, and I have been on SC
>Christmas counts since 1979
>mailto:scompton@sc.rr.com

	I did ok for 2001 with 236.  My annual SC state list keeping since 1993 is
as follows:
1993-191
1994-188
1995-223
1996-252
1997-229
1998-233
1999-238
2000-250
2001-236

I'm running around the state on occasion doing county birding but
nevertheless the great bulk of my birding is in Horry and Georgetown
Counties. Of the about 40 CBC'c I've done in my 27 years of birding,
yesterday's Litchfield-Pawleys Island, SC was the second worst miserable
CBC I've been previleged to participate in.  Some one should talk to the
L-PI compiler about this fact. Oh my gosh, THAT'S ME!

Jack
Jack Peachey
Conway, SC