(Fwd) Birds Workshop

The Forestry Educational Outreach Program at NC State University is
offering the Birds Workshop again this year along with a new Wildlife
Workshop.   Here are the announcements:

Ecology and Management of Migratory & Resident Birds
Coastal Region:  April 30, 2002 Askin, NC
Piedmont Region:  May 2, 2002 Bahama, NC
All day course will introduce bird identification by sight and sound and the
ecology of migratory and resident birds of North
Carolina.  Time will be spent both in the field and in the classroom.  For
more information, call 919-515-3184 or visit our web
page at http://www.ncsu.edu/feop .

Managing Southern Appalachian Forests for Wildlife:  Using Science as a Guide

May 15 - 16, 2002 - Franklin, NC
For more information, call 919-515-3184 or visit our web page at
www.ncsu.edu/feop.

Thanks again!
Becky Bowers
becky_bowers@ncsu.edu

Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu
Biology Dept., Duke Univ., Box 90340, Durham, NC 27708