Wilkes Falconry Meet

Folks,

I have been asked to lead a portion of the hawking crowd for the first 2002
field meet of the NC Falconers Guild to be held at Wilkesboro on Nov. 15-16.
The Guild heartily welcomes birders and wildlife enthusiasts to its field
events and this is no exception. If you are interested in attending, please
contact me for information regarding the meeting location and time.

The vast majority of birds flown will be Red-tailed Hawks and Harris Hawks.
And if we're real lucky, a Goshawk or two will make an appearance.

Eric Harrold
Charlotte, NC