Back Yard Birds

       Several birds on interest seen in yard the past week:
             Rose-breasted Grosbeak
             Eastern Phoebe
             RT Humming Bird ( we had one for weeks but missed it for a few
days and
                         for the past two days have had 2 immatures.  Do not
know if one is
                          "the same one " we had earlier.

       The Pier at Garden City
       One immature Northern Gannett.  Also approx 20 dolphins feeding few
hundreds yards off shore ....and going slowly south.

Jiim  and Marilyn Bardsley
Murrells Inlet, SC