Junco / Walk?

Junco's have returned, two were in the yard attacking the millet we had
spread out.  Their calls were a pleasant new sound this morning as I
welcomed the day.  That makes almost all the winter residents for our house,
still waiting for the Brown Creepers though.  I can't wait to follow them
from tree to tree in the open woods again this winter, they always lead you
on such interesting journeys.

Are there any walks in the Triangle area this weekend, anyone meeting at
Glen Lennox or somewhere else?

Enjoy the day, Craig Armstrong - Chapel Hill