Help with bird ID

Today in a cedar tree in my back yard I saw a warbler like bird that had a
yellow eye ring, bright yellow breast with a non descipt whitish belly,
greenish-yellow head and back. It also had noticeable wing bars.My first
inclination was a yellow throated vireo. However I noticed two dark-grayish
streaks on either side of the breast. I only had a brief 10-15 second look
before it flew away. I checked Sibleys and I believe it may have been a Pine
Warbler (Yard Bird) but it seemed alot more vibrant yellow than the pictures
in Sibleys and Petersons. I know we have Pine Warblers year round. Would
Yellow Throated Vireos still be around? Any help would be appreciated.

Brad Feuss
Charlotte,NC