(Fwd) Dickcissel at Nags Head

We have had a female Dickcissel at our feeding station behind our store
several times this week.  She is with a group of sparrows and usually
feeds on the ground but we have seen her several times at either of our
window feeders.  She spooks easily but we have gotten great looks with
binoculars and a spotting scope. It has been a life bird for many of our
customers. We are located on the bypass in Nags Head at about the 15 1/2
mile post if anyone is interested in trying to see her.

Skip and Linda Morgan
Outer Banks Birdwatchers
252.449.0808

Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu
Biology Dept., Duke Univ., Box 90340, Durham, NC 27708