RE: Fun sighting

>As I was driving to work this morning I had the most unusual hawk sighting
-
>I just had to share it with you.  Sitting on a power line in the Kroger
>parking lot at the corner of Fayetteville Road and Hwy 54 was a
>Red-shouldered Hawk.

Hi Toni and all,

There are a pair of Red-shouldered Hawks in Chapel Hill that I see often.
They're by the plaza that the Wellspring market is in off of 15/501, just
before the Eastgate plaza if you're heading toward Durham.  The smaller of
the two (which would probably be the male?) is often perched on a wire there
too.  It is neat to see, not the Dove, Starling or Bluebird that we see so
often.

Take care, Craig Armstrong / Chapel Hill