Golden Eagle

Hi, My name is Tom Vaught I live on Dutchmans Creek in Southport. I am a
retired Navy Captain recently relocated here from San Diego where I had the
privilege of observing the Golden Eagle on numerous occasions. today at about
11 am I was on my dock when I saw an Immature Golden Eagle coursing the tree
line of the CP&L canal just across the Marsh from my dock. No doubt - White
wing Patches white tail with dark border. Observed it through my 10x50
Leica's for several minutes. As I was taking pictures of a White Juvenile
Little Blue Heron on my dock [with silver bands on both legs] when this
occurred once over my surprise I was able to get a couple of distant pictures
hope they come out.

The golden continued north on the tree line towards the Power Plant.

Tom Vaught
910 454 8960
cell 910 368 9645
3002 Bonner Bussells Drive