Cave Swallows at Sunset Beach

Just talked to Harry LeGrand -- he, Ricky Davis, and Jeff Pippen had
about 6 Cave Swallows this morning at the west end of Sunset Beach.  The
Caves were working the dune line, mixed in with Tree Swallows.  They
weren't seen on the walk back, so they may have departed.

I'm planning to go look for them Saturday morning.  If anyone in the
Durham area would like to share a ride, please give me a call at (919)
260-4950.

Will

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu