Calliope Hummingbird still in Lexington Co., SC

Hi C-Birders,

I spoke with Suzan Garland last night at the meeting of the Columbia Audubon
Society. She and her husband assure me that the immature Calliope
Hummingbird is still coming to their feeder on a regular basis. This is a
great opportunity for folks to see this species. Suzan and her husband are
looking forward to having birders come by to see the hummer.

Suzan lives in Pine Ridge, just a few miles from the intersection of I-26
and I-77.  If you want to see the hummer  please call 803-755-3826 for
directions and to make sure the dogs are put up when you arrive.

Remember: Columbia CBC this Saturday; Congaree Swamp CBC this Sunday.
Contact me for details, or just show up at the appropriate rendezvous point.

Robin Carter
Columbia, SC
rcarter@sc.rr.com