Carolinabirds info file updated

Well, the new Carolinabirds digest mode seems to be working -- I just
received a message with the last day's worth of postings.  I've
updated the Carolinabirds info file with instructions on how to
use to the digest mode:

http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/cbirds.html

I also added a link to the new searchable archive, which seems to be
working fine, too:

http://lists.duke.edu/cgi-bin/wilma/carolinabirds

I'm sending this message in part to test whether digest members
can post to Carolinabirds -- this yahoo address is only on
the digest mode.  If it gets through, the test was a success! (no
need to reply)

Will Cook
carolinabirds-owner@duke.edu
Durham, NC