Info please re visit to southern coastal SC

My husband and I hope to spend about 5 days next week birding and
photographing birds in the very southern coastal area of SC, and would
appreciate any advice of the best areas to visit.  To give an idea of what we
are interested in, last February we visited the following places a little
farther north up the coast: Myrtle Beach State Park, Huntington Beach State
Park, CawCaw Interpretive Centre, Magnolia Plantation Gardens, and the
Bennett's Point Road (#26) in the Bear Island area of the ACE basin.
We are interested in ideas from the ACE basin south to Savannah; it seems
from information on the net that Savannah National Wildlife Refuge and
Pinckney Island NWR would be two good places.
Your comments on these and any others would be appreciated.
Sylvia Brown, near London, Ontario