Unable to relocate Chapel Hill longspurs

Hi all,

I went out at lunchtime and attempted to relocate the Lapland
Longspurs at Mapleview Farm.  I spent about an hour closely
scanning various sections of the field just across the road from the
store, but despite finding a small flock of Pipits, along with
Meadowlarks and Starlings, I did not find any Longspurs.  The
Pipits, FWIW, were further North along the road from the store,
perhaps 75 yards up and about 25 yards from the road itself.  I
counted 7 birds in the flock I saw.

Good birding,

-Sandy
--