Robins Project

Hi. My name is Cynthia Addison, and I am a curriculum developer for a group
of schools that are undergoing comprehensive school reform. I am writing to
this list on behalf of one of our fifth grade classes in the Upper Peninsula
of Michigan. This class is attempting to do a "signs of spring" project
where they are compiling the first sightings of robins from people
throughout the U.S. I've noticed from previous posts to this listserv that
people are already seeing robins, but still thought the students would be
interested in hearing from any of you who have interesting stories of
sighting of robins in the area.

To email the class directly, you can contact the teacher, Ms. Ragene Henry,
at:

rhenry@gwinn.k12.mi.us

To learn more about the project, you can visit the class Web site at:

http://www.gwinn.k12.mi.us/ROBINPR/participate.htm

Thanks,

Cynthia Addison
Director, Online Curriculum