Swallow Tail return query

I have some California birders coming out to visit me during the last week
of March and we will have about two and a half days to bird in this area.
I was racking my brains to decide where to take them since that will still
be a little too early for many neotropical migrants. One thought I had was
to go down to Charleston and bird the Santee Delta in the hopes that we
might hear some singing Bachmans Sparrows.

My question for you Charleston/S Carolina birders is: do you know about
when the Swallow Tailed Kites return for the summer? Will March 27 and 28
be too early to hope to see any? If so, might we do better to head down
further south to Savannah NWR?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Shantanu Phukan
Carrboro

SHANTANU PHUKAN
Lecturer in Urdu-Hindi & Indian Literature
University of N. Carolina, Chapel Hill
Curriculum in Asian Studies
Alumni Hall 413C
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599