Re: First fish crows

Sandy & other Carolinabirders,

Coincidentally, on my first foray since the CBC meeting Fish Crows were out
in abundance at Lake Benson (Wake County, NC).  There are also 30+ Northern
Shovelers still feeding in the shallows near the boat dock along with
Gadwall, Ring-necked Duck, Pied-billed Grebe and American Coot.  A couple of
Ruddy Ducks were out on the main part of the lake safe from the hands of any
murderous Brits.

Clyde Smith
Raleigh, NC
Smith82534@aol.com

"To me all the frail, enduring beauty of the world finds its voice in the
song of the whitethroat."  Edwin Way Teale