  From: Jeff Catlin
  To: Wild Birds Unlimited
  Cc: Pete Worthington ; rcarter@sc.rr.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 8:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Pelican

  In 2001, we had a White Ibis come over Caesar's Head during the Hawkwatch,
but I have no knowledge of a Pelican in the area. I believe you could see
just about any of our coastal birds under the right conditions.
  I'll copy Robin Carter and Pete Worthington. They should be able to answer
your question.
      Jeff