CBC Clemson field trips

Howdy!

I was thinking about which trips to choose for the CBC meeting in
Clemson next month, when I realized I forgot to add a line for field
trip choices in the newsletter. UGH!! Today I talked with our club
secretary, Tullie, to fill her in on my mistake. I'm still learning!!!

So, when you receive your newsletter, you'll find the meeting
registration form and list of trips on the inside back page. Circle your
field trip choices and add your name(s) next to the trip or just write
it in on the bottom of the registration form. Make sure to make a note
of the field trip times for yourself (7 a.m. and/or 1 p.m.).

Enjoyed a short walk in the neighborhood this afternoon with many bird
songs. I love hearing the song of the White-throated Sparrow! It will be
sad when they leave, but then the Gray Catbirds will return!

Happy birding! Karen Bearden
Raleigh, NC
chickadeebirders@earthlink.net