White-crowned Sparrows

Hi Carolinabirders!!!   If you are going to be in the Townville area of
Anderson Co.,SC, you may want to check this out.
     Last Thursday, Barb and I had four adult male White-crowned Sparrow in
view at the same time, along with four more female/juvies.
     To go to the site, exit I-85 South to the right at exit 11, on highway
24. In about one half mile+/-, take the first left onto Prater Rd. After a
short distance, take the next left onto Tom Martin Rd. In a short distance
you will see a cattle feed lot with a feed trough on your left. The birds
were in a wild rose bush growing on a hog wire fence just prior to the feed
trough, and just past a cedar tree.Good Luck !!!
      Update on Barb--- She is back on chemo for the 18th month out of the
last 24, and this one is not too user friendly.
It triggers nausea, migraine, mouth sores etc., and she still manages to
keep a good outlook, and we try to have some fun every day--ie: we saw a
beautiful male Ruddy Duck in breeding plumage, on Furman Lake Sunday
afternoon.
       We appreciate all of you who have prayed for her!!!
        Thank You !!!
        Our daughter that lives in Canada is due in today to spend a week
with us, and see her Mom.
        CHEERS!!!  Bob and Barb Maxwell Greenville, SC
     bobmax1@charter.net