the plot thickens.

   Hi C'birders,
I received another communication for the researcher at the Corps of
Engineers.  She never mentioned a date about the birds in her original
message.  Today she noted that the birds were from Sept. 13, 2002.  Bob
Maxwell was with me for these also.  She also said the first bird I
entered (Western Atlantic Shorebird Assoc.) was unusual in that it was
an old bird having been banded at John E. Williams Memorial Nature
Preserve in North Dakota in the summer of 1993 or 1994.  The bander, who
was then a grad student "was delighted that one of his birds is still
around."
The message in all of this is report those banding schemes. The
researcher wanted to know what beach or state park is near Conway, SC.
I told her only the sewage pond and that the banded birds were seen at
Huntington Beach S.P.

Jack Peachey
from the beach in Conway!

Jack Peachey