West Columbia birdwalk on 26 March 2003

Hi C-Birders,

This spring the Columbia Audubon Society is sponsoring a series of bird
walks at the new West Columbia and Cayse Riverwalks. We meet every Wednesday
(until early May) at the parking area by the amphitheater, which is at the
west end of the Gervais Street bridge in West Columbia. We meet at 7:00 AM
and have a hour's bird walk before work.

The first bird walk was this past Wednesday. There were not too many
migrants present, but you have to start somewhere:

Pied-billed Grebe
Double-crested Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Canada Goose