Cooper's Hawks in and around Raleigh

Hello, my name is Krishna Pacifici and I am a student
at NCSU in Raleigh, N.C.  Just wondering if anyone had
any locations of nesting cooper's hawks in and around
Raleigh or Cary.  Also if anyone knew a timeline for
cooper's hawks as to when they start incubating in
this area.  I am trying to use callback tapes to
locate cooper's hawks but have been unsuccessful thus
far, and any leads would be great.  Any questions
about the project you can email me, this is just a
pilot study and we are looking for any information we
can. Any info is greatly appreciated and thanks once
again.
Sincerely,
Krishna Pacifici