Fraternity Goose

The Goose apparently was white (domesticated), lured away from the park
with breadcrumbs, attacked and killed with a golf club, thrown into a trunk
of a car, and part of a hazing incident. A sad statement on a failure of
morals and lack common sense. The result, one dead goose, 7 whos goose is
cooked, and something not quite as funny as the horse scene in the movie
Animal House.

While on a X-mas bird count once our 65 year old driver, swerved his
station wagon towards a telephone pole as he tried for a feral cat, scaring
cat and passengers without success. He was acting out of conviction, not on
a dare--but still? I confess to eyeing the neighbor's cat with contempt
when I see it near the bluebird box in my front yard. I have no golf clubs.

Do not shoot the albatross! love all God's creatures great and small
--especially the birds.