From: Jeff Breazeale
To: rcarter@sc.rr.com
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: Field check list for birding

Dear Robin,
    I am interested in finding some "field checklists" for birdwatching. The
ones I'm looking for are a small thick paper type that fold up much the same
way a scorecard for golf does. They have many birds already listed and a
line beside each name that is marked as each bird is sighted.It's been
several years since I've used one . Are they still around. If you can point
me to a source as your time permits it would really help me.
                                        Thank you very much,
                                            Jeff Breazeale