Re: Turkey(sighting two)

Driving south on I77 this past Monday near Rock Hill,SC, I saw a Wild
Turkey in the right lane cause traffic to slow down suddenly and
fortunately save this bird's life as it eventually scooted away up a
small hillside into the pines.  I don't think though that he had
completely crossed the highway from the far side; he must have tried to
cross the other way and turned around.

Jules Fraytet
Charlotte,NC