Flecther Park

Wallace Mann and I went looking for Stu's Soras today. We saw 2 Soras, 1 Solitary and
1 Spotted Sandpiper at Fletcher Park in NC.
We had great looks at (we're pretty sure) a Black-capped Chickadee at North Mills
River Recreation Area. Also nice views of a Scarlet and Paraula. We heard some of the
other usual suspects.
Jackson Park was pretty quiet other than plenty of Yellow-rumps, a nice Broad-winged
Hawk, a few Common Yellow-throats and a couple of White-crowned Sparrows. We saw
another W-c Sp. on Hooper Lane.

Happy Birding!
Jeff Catlin
Marietta, SC